This wine tour is specially designed for groups between 6 to 20 people! One of our city troubadours will take you on a one hour tour through the old city centre of Den Haag, sharing our favourite stories about our city. The stories are history related and above all about daily life and culture of Den Haag and the Netherlands.
After the guided walk through our beautiful town we introduce you to our favourite wine shop ‘De Filosoof’ (the philosopher). Here you will meet Ofran, the philosopher himself, a passionate wine lover. He collects wines from all over the world, especially from wine area’s one might not be even aware of or from unique and often overlooked wine houses.
At ‘De Filosoof’ you will enjoy a 2,5 hour wine tasting of 5 unique wines alongside delicious bites while Ofran explains the stories behind the selection of wines, wine traditions and what to know when drinking wine
This Wine Tour includes:
- First a 1 hour guided tour alongside both the highlights of the old city centre and hidden areas
- A unique perspective on Den Haag by one of our city troubadours
- An exclusive introduction to our favourite wineshop De Filosoof (the philosopher)
- Secondly a 2,5 hour wine tasting of 5 unique wines and delicious bites
- Many stories about wine traditions and more
The story behind Bites & Stories
Bites & Stories is Kerensa, a young entrepeneur from The Hague. Kerensa is a social butterfly at heart with great love for the arts and cultures of this world. Her mind is a maze of plans, business idea's and fairy tale quotes of which she loves to share with anyone around her. She is a real chatter box but can be silenced with her favorite bites. Like you, she loves eating delicious food. And she believes it is the best way to discover a city. Who are we to disagree with this charming lady?
Enthusiastic Tripadvisor reviews
Kerensa from Bites & Stories loves what she does and people on Tripadvisor say it shows:
- "Great stories and yummy bites! (also for a vegetarian!)" (Martine S)
- "Perfect team event." (csoendergaard)
- "Fun, upbeat food tour." (Allison M)