Delft Fringe Festival is the most important and largest festival for upcoming artists. Meet the talent of the future!
The fastest and easiest way to pay for performances and concerts at the Delft Fringe Festival is the Delft Fringe Festival Coin. You can buy the Delft Fringe Festival Coins together with your Delft Fringe Wristband at our box offices located at the Rietveld Theater or on the central marketplace. After that, you can pay the amount of coins a performance cost at the entrance of that performance. Reservations for a performance is not possible.
All performances cost 3 coins
80% of the earnings of every Delft Fringe Festival Coin goes to the performer, while the remaining 20% is intended for the organization of next year’s festival. Feel free to award any artist after his/her performance with extra coins! The Delft Fringe Festival Coin has a value of 2,50 euro, halved 1,25 euro. You can only purchase whole coins (value: 2,50 euro) at the festival box offices.