The walk starts on the Boulevard near the Lighthouse.
Care home for older people.
Shipowner who was very important in the Herring Fishing Industry.
Third Harbour, Outport and Turning Basin, Semaphore, 't Palm'uisje and the Memorial bench.
The third harbour is on the other side of the water.
First Harbour, The Fish Auction and the Breggetjeskant
This is the First Harbour, which was brought into use in 1904.
Koninklijke Nederlandse Redding Maatschappij
In 1917, the Visserijschool (Fishing School) opened a new building at Vissershav
After 1904, more and more companies in the fishing industry.
Dutch National Sailing Centre The Hague
The large grey building on the other side of the water houses.
The name of this street literally translates to ‘Sea Lock Road’
The Second Harbour is almost twice the size of the First Harbour.
On your left-hand, at the Westduinweg.
Dr. Lelykade - Nieuwbouw
Na de opening van de Tweede Haven raakten de kades geleidelijk volgebouwd met aa
This walking route is for those who are interested in seeing the new development
The Zuiderstrandtheater is temporary theater.