The Hague has so many nice places to enjoy a delicious lunch. There are so many nice lunch places in the city and at the beach. From fresh fish to vegan, The Hague has it all! Where to start, what to choose? We are happy to share our favorite lunch hotspots here with you.
- The Shore is a trendy surf hotspot and a lovely place by the sea in Scheveningen where you can eat the most delicious pancakes. Everything on the menu is organic and sustainable. You mainly come across locals here.
- In the beautiful Westbroekpark you can enjoy delicious food in a greenhouse. The ingredients of the dishes come directly from the their vegetable garden. It doesn't get any fresher! Combine your lunch with a walk through the beautiful rose garden in the park.
At Plenty you enjoy 100% vegetable dishes while you sit comfortably in the white atmospheric "living room". A true hotspot in the trendy Zeeheldenkwartier. Their cinnamonrolls are to die for!
- A little bit of Paris in The Hague. This beautifully decorated restaurant, with a very Instagramable wall, has a refined menu with a lot of special French dishes.
- In this beautiful former bank building, which is now a cultural center, you can enjoy fresh and healty dishes. And when the weather is nice, you can sit in the hidden garden in the middle of the center. A lovely place to have lunch.
- This former furniture store is now the place to be to enjoy a nice lunch in a trendy, green industrial environment. On the menu you will find many 'feel-good dishes' such as avocado toast with feta, crunchy chicken burger or tempura fish tacos.
And if you hang around long enough, you can go straight to the rooftopbar for cocktails.
- In this original Viennese pastry shop, located in de city center for more than 75 years, you can enjoy home-made cakes and typical Viennese pastries. But you can also have a delicious lunch there. And 2 apple strudels also count as lunch too don't they?
- Friendly and homy place in cozy Reinkenstraat. On the extensive menu many international dishes. Prices are also friendly.
- Former industrial area 'de Binckhorst' is becoming more and more hip and happening with all kinds of trendy catering establishments, including Rebelz. This colorful restaurant offers streetfood from all parts of the world.
- In this former paint factory in an industrial area, you can enjoy a tasty lunch. Inside the minimalist-style café (with its own coffee roaster!) Or outside or on the waterfront terrace.