Welcome to The Hague! There is a first time for everything, including a visit to a museum in The Hague. Nice and maybe a bit exciting, because what is possible and "what should I choose from now?!"
Of course we think all museums are worthwhile. There is really something for everyone, but they all have one thing in common: It is art with a tint of a breath of sea air.
- Feel small at Voorlinden;
- Step into the largest painting in The Netherlands at Panorama Mesdag
- Take a photo at Escher;
- Be surprised about the size of The girl with the Pearl Earing in the Mauritshuis
- Become a driver in the Louwman Muesum;
- Dive into The Hague's history at The Hague's Historical Museum;
- Or become an expert in the world of art in the Kunstmuseum.