The Hague houses 83 hotels. Many hotels can be found in the centre of The Hague, Scheveningen and Kijkduin.
- 5 star hotels
- Hotels: 4
- Rooms: 821
- 4 star hotels
- Hotels: 26
- Rooms 3168
- 3 star hotels
- Hotels: 25
- Rooms: 1365
New hotels in The Hague
In recent years several hotels with around 440 rooms have been opened. In addition, at least 975 new rooms are expected to be built in 2020-2021 at the locations below.
- Asian Business Court - Ypenburg (Rooms: 120)
- Fletcher Hotel - Noordzee-gebouw Gevers Deynootweg (Rooms: 120)
- Mövenpick (geopend) Paleisstraat 5 (Rooms: 70)
- YAYS (hotel appartement) (open in 2020) Koninginnegracht (Rooms: 53)
- Toren van Oud (geopend in 2020) Catsheuvel (Rooms: 34)
- Moxy (opent in 2021) Dr. Lelykade (Rooms: 144)
- Inntel (opent in 2021) Havenhoofd (Rooms: 226)
- VOCO (IHG) (open in 2021) Kneuterdijk 8 (Rooms: 204)
Prefer a digital brochure with all hotels?
If you prefer to receive a brochure with a handy overview of all 3, 4 and 5 star hotels in The Hague, please fill in the application form below:Request the brochure here