Laakkwartier Library: a library that belongs to the neighbourhood. Some people come daily for a chat, coffee or the newspaper.
More about this library:
- Library terrace to read the newspaper with a cup of coffee
- Click & Tap consultation hours
- Free parking in front of the door during the day
- BookStart and baby café (monthly)
- Toddler café
- Attractive and bright building
- Wireless internet (wifi)
- Reading and writing square
- Free membership with a Stork Card
- Practise the Dutch language on the computer free of charge
- Practise the Dutch language together every week during a consultation hour
- Read online newspapers from all over the world
- And, of course, lots of books!
Line: 1, 15 (Broeksloot), 16, 17 (Lorentzplein)