The NH Atlantic Den Haag hotel puts you in a great position for a coastal holiday. Kijkduin Beach is just outside the door, so you can go from room to sand in moments. And there’s a bus that takes you direct to The Hague’s center in around 20 minutes.
- the bus number 24 goes to The Hague, for lively squares and sights such as the Peace Palace and Madurodam
- a 20-minute drive to the World Forum Center
- by a boulevard lined with international restaurants
There are 152 rooms, all with large windows and a door leading out onto a balcony. From there, you’ve got a fabulous view of the ocean or dunes.
- choice of Standard, Superior, Deluxe or Suit
- lovely ocean views
- Suites come in different themes, such as Asian, Mondrian and Honeymoon
The restaurant and bar, Atlantic Beach, make the most of the ocean view. If you can tear yourself away from that, NH Atlantic has got a swimming pool, sauna, fitness area and beauty salon.
- parking facilities
- bike rental, great for cycling around the dunes
- terrace for al fresco dining
- Awarded the Green Key certification, a globally recognized certification in the tourism sector, thanks to its environmental commitment
Kijkduin is easy to reach using various transport options. From the motorway, exit Den Haag Zuid is a short distance from the resort. Kijkduin offers free parking everywhere, which makes the resort the perfect beach location to visit by car. The resort is also easy to reach by public transport: buses 23 and 24 travel to Kijkduin.