Funfair on the Malieveld
The city celebrates its Koningskermis (King's Fair) from 5 April to 27 April, during which the large Malieveld will again be transformed into a grand travelling amusement park with attractions for young and old, something for everyone and affordable!
During the funfair in The Hague, the Dutch carnival company will once again present itself to the full with a selection of delicacies, fun games and a mix of nostalgic, modern and spectacular entertainment for children, youngsters and the older generation alike. Literally something for everyone, for young and old, for big and small, all age groups get their money's worth!
The fair will take place from 5 to 27 April:
- Open daily from 13:00-24:00
- Friday and Saturday: 13:00 - 24:00 hours
- 26 April: 13:00 - 01:30 (at 01:00 the music stops)
- 27 April: 11:00 - 24:00 hours
Fair on Fredrik Hendrikplein
The funfair at the Frederik Hendrikplein will start on 19 April until 5 May. This is near Frederik Hendriklaan (also known as 'De Fred'), an authentic piece of The Hague with international character.
- Daily from 14:00 to 21:00
- 26 April from 13:00 to 22:00
- 27 April from 11:00 to 22:00 hours
- 4 May from 13:00 to 18:00 hours
- 5 May from 11:00 to 23:00 hours