Urban Walk The Hague
The sixth edition of Urban Walk The Hague will take place on Saturday 13 May 2023. During this unique city tour, the participants walk along well-known highlights of the royal city. Hikers will be amazed by beautiful parks, monuments and interesting architecture. All this accompanied by informative audio messages, the necessary care and surprising (musical) intermezzos.
Discover the royal city
The Urban Walk The Hague offers participants a unique route of 12 or 20 kilometers along numerous well-known and undiscovered places. The locations will be announced later.
The 30 highlights are explained with signs and in an audio tour. The walking tour is combined with fun (music) acts, which makes participation in Urban Walk The Hague an unforgettable day! Along the way there is the necessary care and there are stamp posts. After the effort, all walkers are rewarded with a well-deserved unique memory.
Start and finish
Start and finish are in the garden of the Nieuwe Kerk. The route for the sixth edition of Urban Walk The Hague will be announced soon.
Start times per distance
- Start time 1 09:00 - 09:15 Start 10km and 20km
- Start time 2 09:15 - 09:30 Start 10km and 20km + group registrations
- Start time 3 09:30 - 09:45 Start 10km and 20km
- Start time 4 09 :45 - 10:00 Start 10km and 20km + group registrations
- Start time 5 10:00 - 10:15 Start 10km and 20km
- Times are subject to change.
For more information, visit the Urban Walk The Hague website.