Every month from November, young musical talents from the Stichting Eigen Muziekinstrument will play a special classical composition in the auditorium of Museum Voorlinden during Voorlinden Klassiek. After the concert you can visit the museum. Especially because of the brand new concert grand piano by Steinway & Sons, the museum is organizing the first Voorlinden Classic on 11th September.
Tickets are € 30,- including entrance to the museum. During the Anselm Kiefer exhibition, a surcharge of € 2,50 applies to all regular admission prices, except for children up to 12 years old.
- September 11th - Alexandra Kaptein, Ischico Vezel and Kasper Schoneville
- November 6th - Gerbrich Meijer and the ADAM Quartet
- December 4th - Lucie Horsch and Ramon van Engelenhoven
- January 8th - Joost Willemze and the Animato Quartet
- February 5th - Dianto Reed Quintet
- March 11th - MAAT Saxophone Quartet
- April 1st - Behn Quartet