Do you dare? Take on the challenge together and make an attempt to escape from the escape room as quickly as possible. Are you able to get outside again within a certain time? Good luck with your escape!
If you are looking for a fun interpretation of a company outing, team building, bachelor party, family outing or children's party, there are many options, but do you want something different? Then try one of the escape rooms that can be found in The Hague, Scheveningen or in the area. There are various challenging options for both adults and children! Look no further, we have made an overview of the best escape rooms.
- VR Escape Room
- Battle Escape Room
- Online: The New Assignment
- Online: Your next appointment (2-6 persons)
- Mission Impossible
- The Mummy Tomb
- Pirates of The North Sea
All also available in English. The ages differ per escape room.
- De Schuilkamer (2-7 persons, from 14 years)
- The Hostel (2-4 people.)
You can pay by card or cash on arrival. Do reserve in advance.
- This escape tour gets to know the highlights and also King Willem III.
- The tour lasts approximately 2 hours and you can play with 2 to 5 people. You can choose your city online and then you pay via IDeal.
- You can start whenever you want.
- Located in the Lourdes Church
- 1 escape room
- Chinese mafia
- 2-8 persons
- The Artifact (3-6 persons)
- Verdieping 13 (2-6 persons from 16 years)
- The Morgue
- Prison Escaper
The Mansion: a unique Escape Room in the middle of The Hague.
A treasure in an old country house …
60 minutes, the clock is ticking.
Can you find it before it's too late?
- The Execution (3-6 people from 16 years).
- Theme: Prison Jason’s Curse (3-6 persons).
- Theme: Horror Mystery of Whitechapel (2-6 people from 12 years old).
- Theme: Mystery The Hangover (2-6 persons)
- Molly’s Game (2-5 persons from 16 years)
- Cooper Case 16+ (2-6 persons from 15 years)Theme: Adventure
- Flight 815 (2-6 persons from 15 years). Theme: Airplane
- Escaperoom DEA (2-6 persons from 18 years).
- Thema: Drugs. Escaperoom SWAT (2-8 persons from 16 years)
- Christina’s Droom (2-6 persons from 16 years)
- Cafe Voorburg (2-8 persons from 14 years)
Unique escape experience from 16 years. 15-36 participants, at the same time and 1 story 1.5 hours
StayAlive! is a fun and challenging escape experience on the Duivenvoorde estate in Voorschoten. The beautiful castle park is the ideal setting for a group of 15 to 36 participants to be immersed in an exciting story with only one goal: survival.
- School of Witchcraft (2-5 persons from 12 years). Theme: Magic
- Fying Dutchman (2-5 persons) Thems: ship
- Cabin in the Woods (2-5 players). This room consists of 2 rooms.
- Honeymoon Hotel (2-6 persons from 16 years)
- Huxley 2 – The Adventure Begins (2-4 persons fromf 12 year). Theme: VR en AR
- Huxley Save The Future (2-4 persons from 12 year)
- Beyond Medusa’s Gate (2-4 persons from12 year).Theme: Ship, VR en AR
- Escape the Lost Pyramid (2-4 persons from 12 year). Theme: VR en AR
- (3-6 persons from vanaf 8 year)
- Theme: Kids Escaperoom, History, Jungle
- Escapebox Vermeer Theme: History
- Save the Kingdom (3-6 people from 12 years old)
- Minimum age is 12 years.
- 1 escaperoom
- the Flying Dutchman (2-6 persons from 14 years)
An outside escape is a kind of escape room, but then outside. You step into an exciting story full of riddles. You will try to solve the puzzles together with your teammates.
Just as exciting as a regular escape room, but outside
- Play at any outdoor location in The Hague and surroundings
- 2 hours of fun and excitement together
- Choice of 3 different escape games and storylines
- Playable from 4 to 100+ people; coronaproof, active and healthy
- No reservation needed, you can start playing immediately