Live on the Beach - Beatstad
The pride of The Hague
The Hague is a city that has already produced (world) famous artists, such as Shocking Blue, the Motions, Golden Earring, Earth & Fire, Focus, Anouk and Kane. For many bands from The Hague, Scheveningen has been known since the sixties as the meeting place with various pop venues and clubs. Scheveningen therefore has a rich history of live music, the most famous being the concert of the Rolling Stones in the Kurhaus in 1964. In 2023, the Hague music scene is still popular and the biggest bands come from The Hague again.
And to celebrate, the legendary Beatstad Festival returns with a very special edition! DI-RECT, Goldband, Son Mieux and Prins S. en De Geit, all from The Hague, have joined forces for this special project and will once again take the same stage on the beach of Scheveningen.
Program Beatstad Festival
- 4:30 pm: Doors open
- 5.30 pm: Prince S. and De Geit
- 7 pm: Son Mieux
- 8.30 pm: Goldband
- 10:00 PM: DI-RECT
- 11:00 PM: BEATSTAD After Party
- 11:30 pm: End
If you want to experience the beach concert optimally, stay overnight in the area! Check the overview of all hotels, apartments and hostels in Scheveningen and The Hague!
Come by public transport as much as possible. If you live in The Hague, come by bike. If you travel by public transport, we advise you to plan your route via 9292.nl so that you can take into account any disruptions, canceled stops and/or alternative routes in connection with work.
Are you coming by car? Then try to park your car in one of the parking garages below. On the street itself, a maximum parking time of one hour often applies.
- P1 - Scheveningen Bad - Zwolsestraat 426 - 2587 The Hague (2,030 places)
- P2 - Nieuwe Parklaan - Nieuwe Parklaan 248 - 2587 The Hague (570 places)
- P3 - Kurhaus - Gevers Deynootplein 189 - 2586 The Hague (250 places)
- P4 - Havenkwartier - Dr. Lelykade 220 - 2583 CP The Hague (93 places)
- P5 – Zwarte Pad – Zwarte Pad The Hague (450 places)
- P+R Hoornwijck The Hague from where you can travel by public transport to the center of The Hague and then to Scheveningen.