To prepare for your stay in The Hague, do some The Hague tinkering with your children to get in the mood. We give you tips!
Virtual The Hague for children – art and crafts
- Nice traditional colours from The Hague! Download a colouring picture of ADO The Hague here
- Colouring art with the colouring pages of Museum Beelden aan Zee
- Come to Ricks Corner at Duinrell virtually and join in the craftwork.
- On the Museon site you can find super cool colouring pages and download a skeleton model. Show us when it's done by sharing it on #thisisthehague
- The Mauritshuis has a special page with Children's activities to be carried out at home
- Drievliet has a nice drawing to paint. Which colour are you going to use for the bumper car?
Virtual The Hague for children - reading and looking
- Lambs have already been born at Boerderij Akkerlust. On their Facebook page you can see nice farm videos. See how cute they are here!
- Did you know that there is a beautiful butterfly garden nearby called 'Vlinders aan de Vliet'? Now closed, but there are very nice photos and videos online. Take a look here. What is your favourite butterfly? Maybe you can draw it.
Virtual The Hague for Kids - create your own museum
There are many nice museums in The Hague, including Mauritshuis, Escher, modern art at Voorlinden. Make your own exhibition of your most beautiful drawings or works of art on a table at home. Take a nice picture and make up a good name for your own museum and share your museum with #thisisthehague