Architecture Cruise - The Hague Boat
Can we in all fairness call the skyline of The Hague ‘Manhattan by the sea’? The city has some nice modern architecture by American architect Michael Graves. The Hague has also beautiful Art Nouveau, Art Deco and Eclectic Architecture style property beside the water. Join The Hague Boat on Monday May 24th and learn all about architecture in The Hague.
To keep theCorona rules in mind, The Hague Boat provides 8 x 2 seats on both sides of the boat, so you can cruise while social distancing. The offered tickets are duo tickets, so you and a partner can sit next to each other.
- €45,00 for 2 persons, which includes a 90 minute cruise.
- Monday May 24 -2nd Whit Monday- 3:00 PM
- Boarding point next to Hilton Hotel Including skipper and city guide.
- The tour is Dutch spoken.
- Welcome drink on board included.