Breaking the Walls Tour
130 different nationalities live in this city, but do they also live together? Expats live in their chic neighbourhoods, but other world citizens live in the well-known working-class neighbourhoods. The Breaking the Walls Tour is a new tour concept, aimed at breaking through the invisible walls between the neighbourhoods, so that everyone can discover that those world citizens live in the Statenkwartier, Transvaal and in the Schilderswijk. The aim of this tour is to contribute to the positive image of international society and to stimulate new networks that transcend neighbourhoods. This summer period there will be a Breaking the Walls Tour every Saturday afternoon.
- Starting time: 1 pm.
- Starting location: In front of the Holland Spoor train station, at the main entrance
- Duration: 3 - 3.5 hours.
- Costs € 25,00 a per person.
- Please bring your own bicycle
- Because of the Corona period, SBBIS uses a strict Corona protocol.
- By purchasing a ticket for the Breaking the Walls tour, you agree to the SBBIS terms and conditions, the privacy regulations of SBBIS, and the Corona protocol of the tours. Information can be found at https://www.schilderswijkbewonerstours.nl/